cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 4.1.1 Android Release
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 12:46:09 GMT
Thanks Steve, I was in the middle of updating the script when I saw this :-)

I vote +1

* Confirmed sigs & hashes with `coho verify-archive`
* Verified sha1s match tags with `coho verify-tags`
* Re-created archives to ensure contents match release candidate
* Verify issue CB-9428
(master)$ cordova platform update ../../vote-android411/package/
Updating android project...
Updating minSdkVersion from 10 to 14 in AndroidManifest.xml
Android project updated with cordova-android@4.1.1
Hello Cordova builds and runs with 4.1.1

Might want to consider a blog post or tweet for those lost soles that did
cordova platform update :-). Also not miss the drumb bit on continues
releases