cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject Re: [Android] CB-9479: Gradle, Lint and Conditionals
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 20:19:54 GMT
Let's move forward and just doc to help user to also move forward.
Android Studio is already GA and that's were support is focus on from
Android community.

By the way I have similar requirements from customers starting native iOS
only that now wants an easy way to add a screen to their app with a cordova
web view.
I'm looking at using similar approach of using cocoapods to add a cordova
web view, this pod might be a pod that gets built dynamically based on
plugins and configurations settings.