cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cordova-plugin-file@3.0.0 Release
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 23:50:49 GMT
+1

dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9504/

The package :
cordova-plugin-file: r3.0.0 (cba009c1e3)

* Confirmed sigs & hashes with `coho verify-archive`
* Verified sha1s match tags with `coho verify-tags`
* Re-created archives to ensure contents match release candidate

One minor thing is that we should drop the "r" from the version, coho
print-tags doesn't print "r", and coho verify-tags want the "r"