cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dialogs plugin alignment with W3C notification
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 20:33:26 GMT
I don't think we can accept code into Apache Cordova repos if there is no
ICLA for the originator/owner of the code.
You can work with originator of the code to see if he wants to "donate" and
go thru contribution process to get his code into Apache Cordova.

>From our website:

In order for your changes to be accepted, you need to sign and submit an
Apache ICLA <http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas> (Individual Contributor
License Agreement). Then your name will appear on the list of CLAs signed
by non-committers
<https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas> or Cordova
committers <http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#cordova>.

And don't forget to test and document your code.