cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CORDOVA AND LIVERELOAD
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 00:28:12 GMT
This is so awesome, as working on a downstream I have being debating if
this is something I should add to my downstream.
I think this is standard stuff that cordova should enable but not include
in core, it should be a plugin.

maybe we should have a tag for  plugins that are only for tooling, meaning
that are easy to take out or ignore when building/running a production app.
or be dormant until the "--livereload" is pass in the command line for
emulate or run.

I really think BrowserSync is rad, and having a plugin implemented by
cordova is good as reference implementation if others want to implement a
different one. but I think we can provide that satisfy the need of most
developers.

But I think the cordova-cli should document and have some convention
support the developer to emulate/run with --livereload. then  a plugin can
declare that it provides the livereload feature, and detect that
--livereload was pass do it's magic