cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Cordova have a problem making developers happy?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:27:51 GMT
I would like to bring this topic back because I've seen two things recently
that worried me

First one on the google group "Frustration in the forum"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/phonegap/D7ydf_hNq-w

Second one, increasing number of unanswered questions on stackoverflow
(from http://stackoverflow.com/tags/cordova/topusers)

cordova Questions
259        Last 7 Days       79.9% unanswered
1,172     Last 30 Days     75.7% unanswered
37,119   All Time             46.4% unanswered

I think it's related with the "Frustration in the forum", a lot of
questions are from newbiews and low quality so nobody answer them (not sure
if this happens with other tags or just with cordova)