cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Youngho Cho <>
Subject Document Translation to Korean
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 23:12:01 GMT
Hello all,

I am Youngho who live in Seoul, Korea.

Few years ago, I successfully finished my project with Cordova( 2.x age ).
And recently, I started to continue my project with Cordova.

In order to contribute to the cordova, I start to translate the
document to Korean at the Crowdin.
I am not professional translator but cordova user. But I think It is
more readable for Korean people compare with the machine translation.

During translation, I notice that Crowdin has also CLI tool also.
According to the cordova document ( cordova-docs\ ),  in
order to use this tool with the cordova document, I need a project key
and the document say 'ask to the mailing list to get the key'.

I don't know that 'the mailing list' points which mailing list but I
guess this mailing list.
( I hope this mailing list is the right mailing list )

So I hope to translate with Crowdin CLI tool and I have to get a project key.
( I can say whenever I have a free time, I will translate the document
until it reaches some quality level )

How can I get the key?

You can see my name ( Youngho ) at the Unlisted CLAs page.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message