cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Purushothaman <engraru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Contributor - Introduction
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 15:11:43 GMT
Hello Carlos,

I am glad to be welcomed by a Wolfpack family member! \m/

I have already set up my git repositories and I was able to build my first
hello world application using cordova last night. So far everything is very
smooth and easy (kudos to the documentation team!)

I would like to contribute more towards Cordova-Android project. I cloned
this <git://git.apache.org/cordova-android.git> git repository.
Also if you can point me to some simple bugs that I can fix to get my feet
wet that would be great!

Also any tips/pointers/orientation for a newbie will be highly appreciated.
And I was curious to know if you guys happen to have any local meet-up
groups ( I live in Orlando, FL)

Looking forward to work with you guys!

--
Best Wishes,