cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Purushothaman <engraru...@gmail.com>
Subject New Contributor - Introduction
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 20:51:30 GMT
Hello,

My name is Arun Purushothaman and I am interested in contributing to the
Apache Software Foundation.

A little bit of my background:

I am currently working in Oracle as a Software engineer and I write code
day in, day out. I write mobile applications using Oracle Mobile
Application Framework which in turn uses Apache Cordova to render the UI.
That is how I fell in love with the Apache Cordova libraries. In my day to
day job, I deal with Java, Javascript, HTML and CSS.

I also have a Master's degree in Computer Science from North Carolina State
University and a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from B.M.S.
College of Engineering, Bangalore, India.

I plan to contribute on a regular basis to Apache Cordova project by fixing
bugs/ developing enhancements. And above all I look forward to meet some of
the great minds working on this wonderful project.

Looking forward for working with you guys!

--
Best Wishes,
Arun Purushothaman