cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Korean translation of Cordova
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:09:52 GMT
Slack is easy - Just join http://cordova.slack.com and join channel #docs.

Did you read the
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/blob/master/README.md and
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#tips?

Last one is especially important since it is explain how links work in the
docs. We right now try using manual links to the docs, but a lot of docs
has implicit links across whole docs.
Let me know if this is not clear for you.

To help you understand, you could look at
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/ko/edge/index.html. That's give you overall
idea how linking works. We have tools which help us fix such kind of
errors. I would recomment you start with fixing links first, since that
make other translation process much easier.

Hope clarification is clear and you could continue working.
If you have any question, don't be shy and ask me, or others on the list.

About keys to CrowdIn - We don't give you them right away, we need some
time to know you better. If you need latest Korean translation appear in
Git, you could always ping me and I will try help you with that.

---
Andery