cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Upcoming Releases
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 12:54:41 GMT
Would be good to have next version of cordova-browser (3.7.0 or 4.0)
include in next release too if it's ready. It contains ability to launch
server, so I could make good post in Russian speaking community about
improvements in Cordova. This allow me better highlight progress in Cordova.

I would like to help with releasing docs, since I work in related area and
want to know more about whole docs release process.