cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo Schimanski <tammo.schiman...@cordova.de>
Subject Re: Does Cordova have a problem making developers happy?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:50:18 GMT
Hey Julio,
I already did some translation via Crowdin. For Plugins as also for the main files. But unfortunately
i also don’t have enough time to do the translation for all plugins and the main files.
:-/

Just had a look onto the prices for flights… i think, i can’t come, thats realy to expensive.

The german documentation is very bad. It is not only bad translated, it is so bad that you’re
sometimes are not able to understand what is meant. Maybe i can invest some hours at the next
weekend to do some translation again.

It feels good to have contact to other people who are also interested in helping new users
:-)

Greetings from Germany,
Tammo