cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Aparna Chinya Ramachandra <apc...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Bing maps in a cordova app
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:32:34 GMT
Resending.. Anyone?

From: Aparna Chinya Ramachandra
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:53 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Bing maps in a cordova app

Hello Team,

We have been trying to implement BING MAPS in a Cordova App but have been unsuccessful in
it.

The Bing mas doesn't load and it always throws the exception : "0x800a1391 - JavaScript runtime
error: 'Microsoft' is undefined "

We also tried to implement google maps, but got the similar error as below - JavaScript runtime
error: google is undefined

I have attached our sample project in this email thread. Is there something which we are missing?

Any pointers will be helpful!

Thanks
Aparna

Aparna Chinya
Support Engineer
Windows Store Developer Solutions Support Team

+1 (866) 4257701 ext. 2193
apchin@microsoft.com<mailto:apchin@microsoft.com>

[cid:image002.png@01CF228D.150388C0]<http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/release-preview>

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either me or my manager Mukesh Sinha know
at mukeshs@microsoft.com<mailto:mukeshs@microsoft.com>