cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CI Hardware
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 11:09:36 GMT
No progress we are at end of release right now. Maybe next month I might have an update, I'm
trying to see if I can added to the test plan of our Q4 release

You said that machine can be behind firewall?
Our machines can go out but can't be reach from the outside.
Is there a way to configure to check for new content once a day run tests and then report
out?

- Carlos
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 31, 2015, at 10:58 PM, Dmitry Blotsky <dblotsky@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Ping, folks. What’s the progress? @Jesse @Carlos @Joe?
>
> Kindly,
> Dmitry
>
>> On Jul 17, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Dmitry Blotsky <dblotsky@microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As per the hangout, please respond to this thread with machines and devices you can
hook up to the CI. Also please list relevant info like hardware capabilities of the machines
and devices. For example, our hardware is as follows: