cordova-dev mailing list archives

From VA <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Windows 4.1.0 release
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 20:22:43 GMT
So what's up with CB-9524, which now has a priority 'blocker' and is
still opened. It has a commit that is included in the new release
candidate, but on my system with new RC the build of test app with
globalization plugin fails altogether -- before it at least produced a
package that just failed API test in Windows App Cert Kit.

Here is what I get now:

C:\Users\vladimir>cd \dev\tmp

C:\dev\tmp>cordova create hello com.example.hello HelloWorld
Creating a new cordova project.

C:\dev\tmp>cd hello

C:\dev\tmp\hello>cordova platform add
git cloning:
Adding windows project...
Creating Cordova Windows Project:
         App Name  : HelloWorld
         Namespace : com.example.hello
         Path      : C:\dev\tmp\hello\platforms\windows
Copying template to C:\dev\tmp\hello\platforms\windows
Discovered plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" in config.xml. Installing
to the project
Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist@1" via npm
Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for windows

C:\dev\tmp\hello>cordova plugin add

Fetching plugin
"" via git clone
Repository ""
checked out to git ref "master".
Installing "cordova-plugin-globalization" for windows

C:\dev\tmp\hello>cordova build --release -- --appx=uap --archs=x64
Running command: cmd "/s /c
"C:\dev\tmp\hello\platforms\windows\cordova\build.bat --release
--appx=uap --archs=x64""
MSBuildToolsPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\amd64\
Building project:
         Configuration : release
         Platform      : x64
C:\Program Files
(337,5): error MSB4062: The "ComputeManagedBinaries" task could not be
loaded f
rom the assembly C:\Program Files
c.exe. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files
Microsoft\.NetNative\x64\ilc\ilc.exe' or one of its dependencies. An
attempt wa
s made to load a program with an incorrect format. Confirm that the
  declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are
le, and that the task contains a public class that implements
ERROR: Error code 1 for command: C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\amd64\msbuild with args:
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: cmd: Command failed with
exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 2
     at ChildProcess.whenDone
     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:110:17)
     at maybeClose (child_process.js:1015:16)
     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:1087:5)

On 8/21/2015 5:46 PM, Rob Paveza wrote:
> Please review and vote on this 4.1.0 Windows Release by replying to this email (and keep
discussion on the DISCUSS thread)
> Release issue:
> The archive has been published to dist/dev:
> The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
> cordova-windows: 4.1.0 (05863b2fee)
> Note that you can test it out via:
>      cordova platform add windows@
> Blog post to review is here:
> Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to NPM, and post
the blog post.
> Voting guidelines:
> I vote +1:
> * Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible
> * Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged (except for the ones which
were red due to sharing violation; they were green otherwise).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message