cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Freeman <ty...@drumpants.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to create Android Widget for Cordova Android App
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 00:10:22 GMT
Hi Piyush,

Unfortunately there's no way to add a WebView to a widget: those have to
be pure Android.

However, you can definitely make your own plugin or just separate
Android code that creates a widget. Communicating with your Cordova app
would be a bit of a challenge, but not too hard given the plugin
architecture.

Good luck!

Tyler

--
Tyler Freeman

DrumPants: A Wearable Controller Platform
http://www.drumpants.com