cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WKWebView and iOS 9
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:02:51 GMT
No objections at all. :)

Kerri Shotts , photoKandy Studios LLC

http://www.photokandy.com/ • @photokandy

→ CONFIDENTIAL ←

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
please let us know by replying to this message, and then remove the message and its attachments
from your system. You should not disseminate, distribute, or otherwise copy or release the
information contained herein, nor can we accept any liability for any loss or damages resulting
from the use, abuse, or mis-use of the information contained herein.

→ SECURITY ←

Computer viruses can be distributed via email. It is the recipient’s responsibility to check
this email and any attachments for viruses. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free as the email could have been intercepted, corrupted, delayed, and/or
re-transmitted. The sender does not accept any liability for errors or omissions within this
message or its attachments, nor for any viruses which may be present.

Note: We do our very best to ensure that nothing we send contains viruses. However, because
of the nature of email and the way it is sent, we can’t promise that some other party hasn’t
intercepted our email and added malicious content. Due to the nature of email, we can’t
accept any liability for any damage or loss arising from the use, abuse, or mis-use of this
email and any of its attachments.

→ PRIVACY ←

Email is not a secure communications medium. When replying to this or any message, you should
not include any information that you do not want the entire world to be capable of seeing.
In other words, don’t send financial accounts (CC#s, Bank Account #s, etc.), passwords,
social security numbers, or the like, even when asked directly. photoKandy Studios LLC will
never  ask you for this information.

Information transmitted via email may be intercepted and retransmitted by any number of other
entities. This is the nature of email, and as such, we can’t be held liable for any loss
or damage incurred by replying to this message with compromising information. Review your
message prior to sending it, and ensure that there is no information you wouldn’t be comfortable
with the entire world knowing.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:20 PM -0700, "Shazron" <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm going to move onto the 2 plugin idea if there are no objections. This
will preserve the existing plugin into a newly named plugin.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Carlos Santana
wrote:

> I like much better your naming suggestions for the plugins
>
> - Carlos
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Aug 24, 2015, at 4:17 PM, Shazron  wrote:
> >
> > I like the two plugin idea.
> >
> > Using file:// would be the recommended and default, iOS 9 only -- and
> this
> > should be wkwebview-engine
> > Using the local webserver -- and this could be
> > wkwebview-engine-local-webserver
> >

> > On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Carlos Santana
> > wrote:
> >
> >> What about 2 plugins?
> >>
> >> Maybe more clear for the developer can add one or the other
> >>
> >> wkengine-file (only supported on iOS 9+)
> >> wkengine-webserver (only supported iOS8, iOS9 and higher)
> >>

> >> People that don't want to use the webserver might be annoyed  to have
> dead
> >> code link.
> >>
> >> - Carlos
> >> Sent from my iPhone