cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Walraven <martijnwalra...@meteor.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Face to Face meeting
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:12:20 GMT
Hi everyone,

Yes, I did get the message! Thanks for reaching out and inviting me. It sounds like a great opportunity to meet the people around Cordova and to see where the project is going.

I’m a new core developer at Meteor. I joined Meteor after developing Meteor iOS, a native client for the Meteor DDP protocol. Over the last few months I’ve worked on improving our Cordova integration for the upcoming 1.2 release.

Is there a list of topics people are looking to discuss during the meeting yet?

Martijn