cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mefire O. <ommen...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Discuss Android plugin compatibility problem
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:38:45 GMT
So, it seems like mechanisms are already in place to enable us to do what we wanna do here.

The actionable step I'm seeing here is 'updating the docs to ask plugin devs to use plugin.xml
to define gradle dependencies'.

If you folks agree with what this actionable item, I will create a jira item to track it.

Thanks,

On Jul 17, 2015 7:59 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm fine with it.  I just spaced out and forgot we did that for Crosswalk.
I thought we had a reference to a gradle file instead.

<

> > > should

> > define
> > > > > > > > >

> Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoVersionImpl;

> > > dependencies,
> > > android-support,
> fails.

> gradle