cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Murat Sutunc <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova Plugin npm Search
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 22:09:56 GMT
Bump :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Murat Sutunc []
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 3:19 PM
Subject: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova Plugin npm Search

Hey Everyone,

I've been working on Cordova Plugin npm Search over the last few weeks. I feel we're now in
a good shape to get this released.

Please give it a spin: and use this thread to bring up
any release blocking issues.

My current thinking is that we handle the migration in two phases:

Phase 1:

-          Create a new URL for the npm search -

-          Add a banner to the current CPR search re-directing traffic use the new npm search

-          Continue making improvements based on feedback to npm search

Phase 2: (NPM search is default) - July 20th

-          Move URL to the npm plugin search page.

-          Move current CPR search

A special thank you to all who provided feedback on
and sent PRs

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message