cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Cordova Face to Face meeting
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:43:41 GMT
Hey,

I had brought up this idea during the recent hangout meeting. The idea was to have a face
to face meeting with various members of the Cordova community. This could be a one day meeting
where we could talk about

-          Discuss the roadmap of Cordova

-          Talk about various steps we can take to get more feedback Cordova users and use
that to build up next set of features

-          Meet and greet the developers with whom we work closely !!

-          Make the Cordova community even more welcoming and get more people (and companies
using Cordova) contribute to the project.

Do the folks on this list think that this would be useful ? Is there something we could try
to do ?
I could work on hosting this at Redmond if folks are interested. Alternatively, if there are
other location suggestions, please add to this thread.