cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Huge performance gap between iOS SQLite and Android SQLite
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 23:14:50 GMT
It would also be interesting to see the SQLite plugin that you are using for this test.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 3:33 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Huge performance gap between iOS SQLite and Android SQLite

Please post a brief sample demonstrating the issue and someone will have a look.
It is virtually impossible without even knowing what plugin you are using ....
Gut reaction is the android code is doing something wrong, but it's hard to know with a concrete
example.

My team is hiring!
@purplecabbage
risingj.com