cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Buddhika Jayawardhana <buddhika...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Introducing Myself
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 17:10:44 GMT
Hi all,

I am an Undergraduate from Department if Computer Science and Engineering,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am really interested in Apache Cordova
project and I would like to contribute as much as I can. I have basic
knowledge in few programming languages including C, C++ and javascript.
Since I have never contributed to an open source project before, I would
much appreciate if you can send me few guidelines to get started with the
project

Best Regards
--
*Buddhika Jayawardhana*
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science & Engineering