cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:42:04 GMT
I hate to dash your hopes, but I think that we should probably not have a
Battery Status plugin and defer to browser behaviour on Android, since
Battery Status is supported on the browser with the latest Android
WebViews, and with Crosswalk.  Any plugin should just be glue code for
facilitating this behaviour, similar to how we deprecated the Geolocation
plugin on Android in favour to Browser Geolocation.

That's my two cents on the issue right now.