cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Android: config.xml prefs can't be read by plugins
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 22:57:09 GMT
Hey

So, since we decided to stop using Intents to manipulate plugins for
Security Reasons, we have this problem of not being able to read the values
from config.xml into any of the plugins, since they don't have access to
the preferences object.

I have a pull request here where I copy the object into the
CordovaInterface, but it means that everything implementing the
CordovaInterface will have to copy the object anyway.  I'm submitting it as
a pull request instead of just slamming it in because I think it's a
significant enough change to get some more eyeballs on it.

I'm fine with just merging it in, but if someone else wants to comment on
it, that'd be great.  The pull request is here:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/192