cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <sosah.vic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugin Docs Source Location
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:58:31 GMT
+1 on keeping them where they are.
For me, and I bet for many as well, having to search for plugins on npmjs
makes it easy to read the docs there. I know there is work refining the
search in plugins.cordova.io as it is right now it's kind of useless just
for the fact that I cannot have a context (documentation) about such
plugin. Don't get me wrong, I think the search site is looking great, but
as I said, is a work ongoing.