cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Contat <contat.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 07:38:26 GMT
Hello everyone,

My name is Paul Contat, and I'm an engineering student and currently doing
an internship at W3C focusing on aligning cordova API with W3C ones where
applicable, as part of the HTML5Apps EU project (
http://html5apps-project.eu/2014/08/27/aligning-cordova-and-w3c-device-apis/
)

For my internship, I’m planning to contribute to the cordova project,
starting by the BatteryStatus API (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6065) if it’s possible.

I've just signed the ICLA, created an account on Apache JIRA so I’m ready
to start and submitted my first pull request:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-battery-status/pull/24

I’m looking forward to feedback on whether I’m on the right path for
updating the Battery plugin API; I’m in particular interested to understand
if and how the current API should be deprecated once we get to a stage
where the new API is deemed in a good enough shape.

Best regards,
Paul