cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release testing gaps
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:25:43 GMT
Do we currently just test master plugins with master platforms? It would be
nice to test master plugins against released platforms and master platforms
with released plugins.

cordova-plugin-whitelist problem got solved in a unreleased fix to
cordova-lib. It would have made sense to hold off on releasing this plugin
until we did a tools release. I reverted the latest tag when this issue
came up on the list.

I wish I had caught the cordova-plugin-file-transfer bug. It was showing
those tests failing over a few builds which made me think the fails were
expected. Maybe we should have a expected fails per platform/plugin chart
of some sort to quickly compare against?

-Steve