cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote] 4.1.1 Android Release
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 00:00:10 GMT
Please review and vote on this 4.1.1 Android Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9437

The archive has been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9437

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-android: 4.1.1 (6cda55b35f)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-android#4.1.1

I'm probably going to skip the blog post as this update was just getting
cordova platform update android to update the minSDKVersion to 14 if
it was lower.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9428

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, and publish
it to NPM.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged