cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject Re: I would like to become a Committer
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:02:13 GMT
Hey Julio!

Thanks for letting us know your interest in becoming a committer! Great

Usually, the way to get committership is to reach out to an existing
committer and ask them to sponsor you as a committer. Usually this is a
committer you have worked with.

The sponsoring commiter will then start a vote thread on our private list.

I will continue discussing with you privately about your commitership

If others have more questions about becoming a committer, feel free to
respond or reach out to me.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:45 AM, julio cesar sanchez <