cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Patch release for cordova-plugin-file-transfer
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 23:48:19 GMT
wp8 is still a thing as it works fundamentally differently than the windows
universal phone target.  In the next while I will be evaluating some
leftover plugins for wp8 that do not have a windows equivalent ( c# vs js )
and see what it would take to help port them.

Changes look good Nikhil! ( speaking as the person who introduced the error
)

My team is hiring!
@purplecabbage
risingj.com