cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about cordova
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:55:11 GMT
This listserv is for questions about the project itself, not technical
questions about using it. I'd suggest the Phonegap Google group or
StackOverflow.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Anas Asiri <asiri-anas@live.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I’m working on an app with cordova. I have some trouble with the login thing. I don’t
know how to make sure that the user can login and doesn’t need to login anymore if he re-use
my app. Do you know what technology I can use ?

> And I wanted to know if the WebSQL API is a database viewable by all the users of the
app or if it’s only for the user that create it.