cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Face to Face meeting
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:25:10 GMT
+1 Redmon would be awesome, as always need to know dates in advance to go
thru corporate travel request to see if I get approval to send someone from
IBM.

I agree with Shaz Waterloo meetup was good I left with a good feeling of
brotherhood and more close collaboration happened.

I'm allergic to cold temperatures :-)