cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova Plugin npm Search
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 22:50:39 GMT
What about rendering the README.md, I don't want to duplicate npmjs, but it
would might be better UX to have the readme rendered on the same page
instead opening a new window to npmjs

what are you using for sorting results, can we sort by most recent, plugins
that get updated frequently tend to be more healthy, option to sort by
download stat it's nice, but I guess that's on npmjs realm and they don't
have that type of sorting in place.