cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CI Hardware
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:40:49 GMT
I'm trying to get phones (windows10, android 5.1) I already have firefox,
ios, and android4.4 phones and have my iMac at home connected with devices,
once I have a all devices connected I will proceed with setting up Bot,
hope that is easy to setup, maybe I can run it on a VM, can we create a VM
(virtual box) we can share make it easy to stand up. It will be better much
easier than setting one at work, will try to also setup one at work but
might take a while.