cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CI] iOS build breaking
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 23:12:39 GMT
This is not true -- the v1.2.0 (latest) version of the camera plugin builds
with cordova-ios 3.8.0 (released), it just won't build with cordova-ios
master (by the time cordova-ios 4.0 is released, a new plugin release will
be out with the required changes).

The master version of the camera plugin builds with both cordova-ios 3.8.0
and cordova-ios master.

I just tested and verified these scenarios.