cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CI] Medic Update
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 00:40:55 GMT
I agree with all the points Jesse has made, the tests are modularized, but
the overall testing is monolithic (with side effects he mentioned, when it
should just aggregate the individual results.

Not sure about reporting to CouchDB in this new proposed case, however but
nothing that can't be overcome.