cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject [iOS 4.x] cordova-plugin-whitelist deficiencies
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 08:43:20 GMT

>From the README:

The Android whitelist supports <allow-navigation>, <allow-intent> and
The iOS whitelist supports <allow-navigation> only currently.

The docs mention <access> SHOULD be supported, but CSP is the way to go.

Therefore <access> needs to be supported on iOS for native code requests
(see failing FileTransfer tests CB-9329) since CSP is only in the context
of the UIWebView. This is duplication of definitions unless we read the
meta tag from native and dynamically create the allowRequests whitelist

<allow-intent> I think is the domain of the InAppBrowser plugin only

Am I missing anything?