cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Docs Meeting Notes
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:36:11 GMT
When I mention visibility of the single platform workflow, I mean that
based on SO questions we should optimize for that too, even if we have a
lot of platform oriented docs, these docs not easily navigable.
Cross platform workflow by any way would not be secondary, I personally
concentrate on cross-platform workflow, so docs on that should be improved
too. Maybe it's better create example of TOC to show how I see the whole
docs.
Agree that cross-platform should be highlighted more