cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <>
Subject RE: [Android] Camera Plugin Request
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:21:21 GMT
I remember seeing a PR, that mentioned content:// was not working because of the whitelist
plugin not supporting it when '*' was specified and/or because CSP did not include it. That
PR and discussion did not go anywhere:

I have myself not tried the scenarios here and I wonder if they are related.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser []
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 11:42 AM
To: dev
Subject: [Android] Camera Plugin Request

Since for some reason the browser doesn't resolve content URIs anymore, I'm tempted to pull
this into Camera.

The problem I have with it is the large amount of code that is being added, and I want some
more people to look at it before I OK it.  If that could happen, that'd be awesome.

View raw message