cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Remove 'plugman publish' functionality from cordova-lib
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 21:11:04 GMT
+1 on moving to new npm dependency. There are a bunch of JIRAs (around proxy support) that
would be resolved with the latest & greatest dependencies.

As for making the CPR read-only, there is still some usage of this:

Last updated from the CPR:
5 hours ago  com.purplebrain.adbuddiz.sdk
12 hours ago  com.none.pushjumppage
13 hours ago  org.cloudsky.cordovaplugins.deviceinfo
2 days ago  com.appsee.plugin
2 days ago  com.jp.plugin.facebook
4 days ago  com.adtoapp.adtoappplugin
4 days ago  com.sixtooth.emailclientplugin
4 days ago  com.dotsquares.pluginamit
5 days ago  com.amadeus.mobile.plugins
5 days ago  uk.co.workingedge.phonegap.plugin.launchnavigator

Do we have a sense for why these plugins are not moving to npm? Do we need to do a better
job communicating? Are there still a lot of updates happening to CPR and making them read-only
will prevent these plugin authors from updating?

Thanks,
Nikhil