cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova-Android 4.1.0
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 16:23:23 GMT
+1. Let's do it. It will be good to get the Android implementation of the 'requirements' feature

Are there any pending PRs that should be merged :
I don’t know enough about Android platform to make a call.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser []
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 10:37 AM
To: dev
Subject: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova-Android 4.1.0

After discussing the release of Cordova-Android 4.0.3, and looking at the commit log on Master,
we should probably just do a 4.1.0 release instead.
This is a minor release with enough bug fixes to justify it.  I'm wondering if there's any
reason we shouldn't do a 4.1.0 release?  If not, I'll start the vote thread on Monday next
View raw message