cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Murat Sutunc <mura...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova Plugin npm Search
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:28:50 GMT
Nikhil just profiled the website to identify bottlenecks. It's definitely something I'll be
improving.

I think giving more detailed information about plugins (eg rendering README.md or showing
GH issue count) and sorting is future work. I want to ship a MVP to customers and get as much
feedback as possible before we start working on such features.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Santana [mailto:csantana23@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 3:51 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova Plugin npm Search

What about rendering the README.md, I don't want to duplicate npmjs, but it would might be
better UX to have the readme rendered on the same page instead opening a new window to npmjs

what are you using for sorting results, can we sort by most recent, plugins that get updated
frequently tend to be more healthy, option to sort by download stat it's nice, but I guess
that's on npmjs realm and they don't have that type of sorting in place.