cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject [CI] Medic Update
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:01:15 GMT
Hi folks,

TL;DR: all builds are failing; please help investigate

Last week we had some CI downtime due to the Apache buildbot master machine being rebuilt.
Since then, we’ve had some successful runs and some hickups getting resolved. Current status
is:
- nightly builds now fire unconditionally at 00:01 GMT
- changes are still not arriving from GitHub (tracked by INFRA-9979)
- status reporting to GitHub is still in progress (tracked by INFRA-9811 and CB-9243)

(Unfortunate) current status:
- all builds are failing!

Let’s get the build back up. Please run mobilespec on your own machines with the latest
code of all plugins and help resolve what’s making the builds fail.

Kindly,
Dmitry