cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CI Hardware
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:26:31 GMT
Hey Jesse,

The requirements are: the machine should be able to access the Internet, and the connected
devices should be able to access the Internet. You could even place the machine on a connection
isolated from your corporate network (like the guest wifi) if you need to.

The other requirement is that if the machine is behind a NAT, Buildbot sends a heartbeat only
every 120 seconds. So, we require a keepalive timeout that is longer than that.

For physical devices, it would be great to have one device of each platform tested by medic
(so far: Blackberry, Apple, Android, Windows, FirefoxOS).

Kindly,
Dmitry