cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Cordova Serve 0.1.2 release
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:34:41 GMT
I vote +1

* Verified license headers for the cordova-serve
* Verified archive from dist for cordova-serve
* Installed cordova-serve@rc from npm and verified that it works correctly with corresponding
cordova-lib version

Best regards, Vladimir

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Barham []
Sent: Tuesday, 16 June, 2015 3:45
To: ''
Subject: [VOTE] Cordova Serve 0.1.2 release

Please review and vote on this Cordova Serve Release by replying to this email.

Release issue:

Package has been published to dist/dev:

I have uploaded the package to npm under the RC tag for testing purposes, and created cordova-lib
update that uses it for the 'cordova serve' command [1].

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:

    cordova-lib: serve-0.1.2 (c87b48140a)

(Note that this is the cordova-serve module in the cordova-lib repository)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to NPM, and post
the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:

I vote +1:
* Ran 'coho audit-license-headers' on the cordova-serve module
* Ran 'coho check-license' on the cordova-serve module to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Uploaded to NPM with RC tag, installed and verified it works as expected with version of
cordova-lib modified to use it.

To use coho tools to verify the this release, you will need to sync with a coho update that
knows how to work with multiple modules within a repo (this update is not yet checked in)
[2]. With this update, you will be able to use 'serve' as a repo name.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: