cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [CI] cordova-vm sudo access
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:34:28 GMT
Gavin McDonald from the Infra team mentioned in the comment that your SSH key might need re-uploading
to LDAP: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9795

Kindly,
Dmitry

On Jun 12, 2015, at 1:41 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com<mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I am getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when trying to connect to
http://cordova-vm.apache.org/. Might be a issue with the conference wifi I
am on.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Dmitry Blotsky <dblotsky@microsoft.com<mailto:dblotsky@microsoft.com>>