cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Google Analytics on Cordova Docs
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:45:15 GMT
+1 to adding analytics to docs too. I think this will also help us concentrate on specific
types of docs. We will know if people like tutorial like things or references.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrey Kurdumov [mailto:kant2002@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:18 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Google Analytics on Cordova Docs

Hi all,

I see the usage of Google Analytics on the main Crodova website.
Would be good to have docs pages tracking too.

For me personally very interesting which translation pages is most visited and thus which
of them I have to proofread first. Another interested metric is which version of docs are
more visited. I have experience that peoples without knowing look at the wrong version of
docs.

What do you think about such initiative?