cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: The Apache Cordova Community Slack channel is up!
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:52:23 GMT
Similar to our other supporting services, I've stored our Slackin
implementation on "cordova-labs" under the branch "slack-cordova-io".

Repository:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-labs/tree/slack-cordova-io

Full deployment instructions:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-labs/blob/slack-cordova-io/DEPLOY.md

I used DEPLOY.md instead of README.md so that we can easily upgrade Slackin
in the future without destroying our deployment instructions.

Cheers,
Michael