cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <sosah.vic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging tools from Cordova
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 19:22:18 GMT
Hello Alexis.

This is a mailing list for developing Cordova itself, not to support users
who use Cordova. For that I recommend you to give a shot at StackOverflow,
there are lots of Cordova users (developers doing mobile apps using
Cordova) that for sure have hit the road and have great suggestions for all
your doubts, just make sure you tag your question with cordova. See these
question as example of how to tag it
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/cordova